Everywhere we go, we carry our phones with us. Be it our living room, drawing room, toilets or workspace. Then why do we restrict to take it to us to our kitchens? Recipe apps are the next step in a complete mobile takeover, offering step by step instructions on how to cook succulent freshly baked croissants. The app stores are filled with both premium and free offerings for Android as well as iOS. Below are few of the best recipe apps, regardless of your kitchen expertise.
Oh, She Glows
- Oh, She Glows meal options are not only healthy but extremely pleasing too. From gazpacho to peanut butter squash, “mac and cheese” to cheesy lentil bolognese casserole, mouth-watering dishes are endless in number.
- The photography may make it tough to choose what you want, the interface, on the contrary, is to use.
- Each of the recipes comes with a short description, directions, a list of tips and nutritional information. There is also an option to certain favorite recipes to refer back to later or keep the tracks of the ones you want to make.
The search allows you to filter your recipes based on information on diet and allergy.
- With more than three lakh recipes, BigOven makes cooking simple.
- Along with this app, you will be inspired and organized in the kitchen.
- Some of the best things are access to BigOven’s huge stock of recipes, ability to add snapshots of your own recipes and option to make a grocery list in the app based on recipes you would like to create.
- Even if you type in three ingredients, BigOven will show you what you can do with them.
Food Network in the Kitchen
- It brings all of your favorite TV chefs directly to your mobile device. There are more than 70,000 recipes to choose from, regardless of if it is breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
- The application also provides amazing videos and pictures from the popular Food Network chefs and shows. You can easily look for what you want by chef or ingredient.
- You can also add your own notes, tips, and substitutions for any recipe.
- The latest feature is a slideshow where they share new and amazing recipes, videos, hacks and food trends.
- Its greatest strength is in its search engine.
- It will provide hundreds of recipes to experiment with.
- You can tailor certain searches to for your specific needs and lifestyles.
- If you want to go on a diet and still want to enjoy a good burger?
- Yummly can adjust very well for that.
Karen Minton is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding www.mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.