McAfee offers a well-worth package with above standard exposure rates. McAfee’s suites include options for built-in PC optimization tools, parental controls, email spam blocking, hacker and thief firewall protection and social media link protection for unlimited devices. McAfee is one of the best antivirus available in the market these days. Nowadays it is one of the well-known antiviruses for the technology users all over the world
The McAfee firewall is incorporated in the McAfee security suite and is designed to block the trespassers such as hackers and port-scanners who are gaining access to the computer system. Due to its combined security features, it can often interfere with the installation of applications and software packages. Some programs might even ask you to disable the firewall before installation begins.
So, below we are providing you the stepwise guide which makes easy for you to disable the McAfee Firewall from your computer. The below-given steps are easy to follow a process which saves much time and efforts. But if you need any technical help from the experts then visit McAfee.com/activate or dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support to get instant help.
Procedure to Disable McAfee Firewall from your computer:
Here we provide you the best steps which saves your much time and efforts. To avoid the troubles follow the steps in the given sequence. These steps are easy to understand and follow. The steps are mention below-
- Open by clicking the Start button
- Then, click on the Windows logo, given in the bottom of the left corner of the screen or press to the Win option.
- Now, type McAfee into Start for the searches McAfee program.
- Click on the McAfee Total Protection option which is display at the top of the Start window, with the subheading “Desktop app” below the name.
- Then, click on the PC Security button. It appears on the upper-left corner of the McAfee window.
- After that click on the Real-Time Scanning option which appears on the left side of the McAfee window.
- Then, click on the Turn Off button, displaying on the upper-right side of the Real-Time Scanning page.
- Now, Select a time limit, then click Turn Off. You can also set a time for real-time scanning.
- You can exit the window after turning off the Real-Time Scanning.
- Click on the Firewall button appearing below the Real-Time Scanning option on the left side of the window.
- Then, click on the Turn Off button. It is given on the upper-right side of the page.
- If the Firewall page is blank, then the McAfee Firewall is already off; you can skip the next two steps.
- Then, select the time limit, then click on the Turn Off button, by doing this the user will disable the McAfee Firewall until the time limit expires.
- After that exit the Firewall window and click on the X in the top-right corner of the Firewall window.
- Click on the Automatic updates and this option will display below Firewall on the left side of the page.
- Then, click on the Turn Off option which is given in the top-right corner of the Automatic Updates page.
- Finally, exit the Automatic Updates page, then click on the Scheduled scans. The Scheduled scans option is given below Automatic updates.
- At last, Click on the Turn Off option appears on the top-right corner.
After following the whole procedure, all of McAfee’s services are disabled. The above-mentioned process is very easy if you follow it on a given sequence.
But if you are still in trouble and not able to disable the McAfee Firewall then need not to worry contact to the McAfee customer support. The technicians of McAfee are skilled professionals and available 24*7 to assist you and help you in every problem related to McAfee. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of McAfee customer support or visit www.McAfee.com/activate to get instant support.