HBO is one of the best channels that produce addictive movies and TV series. Years before Netflix originals came, HBO brought out a revolution in the TV movies industry. It is the best-quality TV network across the globe. Apart from being filled with amazing shows and movies, it also streams its own content. You can watch Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, True Detective, Westworld, and a number of other critically-acclaimed shows on HBO.
Now, if you have a Kodi device, then you must download HBO on it. Read this guide to find step-by-step instructions for downloading and watching HBO on Kodi.
Steps for installing HBO on Kodi Kypton Version 17 or later
- Open Kodi on the system.
- After that, select the Settings option located in the upper central region.
- Now, click on File Manager.
- In the menu below File Manager, select Add source.
- In the pop-up box, select the None option.
- Enter the following link in the Add file source prompt- http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub/
- Click on the blue OK button located at the bottom left side of the prompt.
- Go back to the main Kodi screen.
- In the left pane, click on the My add-ons tab.
- Hit the Package Installer button at the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Install from zip file.
- In the Install from zip file screen, select StreamHub and go to repository.streamhub.zip.
- When it gets installed, choose the option: Install from Repository.
- Select the StreamHub Repository.
- Click on Video Add-ons, and select StreamHub.
- Hit the Install option and allow the process to complete.
- In the Kodi main interface, open the My Add-ons tab.
- Select Video Add-ones and click on StreamHub from the list.
How to watch HBO channel on Kodi 2017
- To stream HBO shows on Kodi, just launch it.
- Click on Add-ons tab from the left pane.
- Select the first option in the left list- Video Add-ons.
- Click on StreamHub.
- Hit the Live TV option.
- Go to Android API and select Mobdra.
- Now, just select HBO from the list in the right corner.
Steps for watching HBO on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Earlier
- Firstly, you have to launch Kodi Jarvis.
- After that, head over to System. Select File Manager.
- In the following screen, choose Add Source.
- Click on the None option.
- In the prompt that crops up, enter the following URL: http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub/
- Hit the blue Done button.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter a name.
- Key in StreamHub in the blank.
- Finally, click on OK in the lower right corner.
- Go back to the Home Screen.
- In System, click on the add-on tab.
- Click on Install from the Zip.
- Select StreamHub located in the lower left corner.
- After that, click on repository.streamhub.zip.
- Allow the installation to complete.
- Go to the StreamHub Repository, and select Video Add-ons.
- Click on StreamHub and install it.
- Run StreamHub on the system. Go to Live TV>Android API>Mobdro.
- Click on HBO.
Karen Minton is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding www.mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.