These days a lot of security threats are looming around, so the users have to be careful with their data and devices they use. This is the reason for which people tend to use antivirus programs to protect their data and computer system from any kind of security threat.
The files deleted by McAfee Antivirus software can quickly be recovered with some data recovery programs available in the present market. Antivirus is a sort of computer application that is essential for all PCs and cell phones. Since the antivirus has the capability of preventing most viruses from attacking computers and mobile so as to protect system security and data, but unfortunately many instances are reporting that security software removed valuable data accidentally.
Follow these steps mentioned below to recover the files deleted by McAfee security suite using data recovery programs:
- First of all, download and install a data recovery application on your computer.
- You will have to restart your computer after installing the data recovery software package.
- Click twice on the data recovery program. You will find it on your computer’s desktop.
- Select the Deleted Recover option, do it when asked what kind of Recovery Operation you want to perform.
- Go to the Hard Drive of your computer from the driver’s list displayed.
- Then tap on the OK button.
- Now you need to find the folders in the Folder window until you get the folder that contains the deleted files.
- And you will see this folder will be labeled almost similar to Scanned Deleted Files option.
- As soon as you find the folder, select this.
- Then you will need to choose the files which McAfee has deleted within the FileListView window.
- Select these files, and then tap on the OK button to recover the data you want.
- Now you have retrieved the files which were deleted by McAfee.